About

ABOUT

The Future Fair is a one-day career expo event connecting Plant City students with employers and preparing them for the workforce.

 

On average only 20% of graduating seniors will go on to pursue a college education. What happens to the other 80%? They need options. They need opportunities. They need jobs.

That’s why we created the Future Fair.

Through strong partnerships with our business community, the Plant City High School Business Advisory Board will host the 2nd Annual Future Fair on April 18th at HCC’s Trinkle Center located at 1206 N Park Rd, Plant City, FL 33563.

On Tuesday, April 18, 500 graduating seniors from the four Plant City area high schools will arrive to discover the opportunities within your company. The Future Fair is your opportunity to share possible jobs and career paths within your organization with our students. Your business will not only have direct contact with 500 prospective employees but will also have high visibility and brand awareness throughout the o community. Our website will list all participating companies, their website, and how to apply for their jobs. Our partners will also be prominently featured leading up to and during the event.

As we work to prepare students for life, this event will have a tremendous impact on the lives of our emerging workforce as they expand their horizons and connect with the great companies in the Tampa Bay area!

 

Day

Employers

Students